Friday 19 April 2013

Friday nights are for Chillin' and Craftin'

After a hard day at the office I thought I'd treat myself to finishing off some of my training projects.

I thought I would share with you one designed by the lovely Bekka. We used the the Dress up framelits from the spring summer catalogue to make some gift tags.


 

 I made a couple of alterations such as adding the bakers twine belts to the dresses and the corsage.
We used the Pop 'n Cuts die to make the folder for the gift tags and decorated this using the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder and the hung up cute clips.

I think this is a fab way of keeping some tags tidy and together. I haven't added the ribbon yet as I can't decide whether to swap that for some bakers twine to tie in (excuse the pun) with the bakers twine belts.
 
 
Card Stock = Marina Mist
Designer Series Paper = Sunshine and Sprinkles
Punch = Boho Blossoms
Accessories = Rhinestone Basic Jewels and Mini Brads.
 
 
 
 
 
And while I was a busy bee look who was chillin' out.



1 comment:

  1. I really like your take on the dresses, they come out so differently just by changing the papers.

    ReplyDelete