Wednesday 12 March 2014

Get well Becky!

To my regular readers thank you for your patience as I know this post has been a long time coming. Those of you who know me personally will know this is because I have been unwell, I am feeling much better now and I'm hopeful that my blog posts will increase in their frequency. To any new readers hello and welcome.

Today I want to share with you a project that I made a few months ago now at a team training event run by the lovely Monica and Bekka.


The reason I am blogging this now is because I sent this lovely card to another member of my Stampin' Up! family Becky this week who is feeling under the weather. I am usually rubbish at getting cards in the post so I hope she realises how special she is.

The card showcases the lovely flower shop stamp set ( just £17.95 for 6 gorgeous flower stamps) and coordinating pansy punch. You can see this lovely set on page 90 of the annual catalogue and order it and/or your other Stampin' goodies from me, my details are on the contact me page above.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for my beautiful card, I really do appreciate it! Big hug!

    ReplyDelete