Tuesday 18 March 2014

less than 2 weeks left!

Sale-a-bration (sab) is one of my favourite times of the Stampin' up! Calander. No huge surprise given that it's the time when we can get lots of freebies. There is just short of 2 weeks left to get hold of your freebies so I thought I would show you what I've been getting up to with mine.


For this make I have used the good as gold card kit. It includes 8 card blanks and envelopes with luxurious gold liners along with embellishments. I love the spotty card blanks and you'll see them again in some of my other sab makes further down.



This make uses 3 of the gorgeous sab freebies. One of the lovely sweet sorbet papers at the top, a flower from the petal parade stamp set as the focal point and an embossed section using the decorative dots folder at the bottom.


Here is another make using the petals parade stamp set but this time with a more masculine feel.


This make was inspired by my team mate Joanne aka the crafty owl and uses the See ya later stamp set. 



This twisted easel card features some of the spotty card and the gold elastic cord from the good as gold card kit. This make uses the banner blast stamp set and coordinating punch both of which were free!


The final make I'm sharing today is cased from the lovely Vicky and again uses the decorative dots embossing folder. This time instead of using the big shot to emboss an embossing tool is used to select individual dots so that a graduated effect can be achieved.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my many makes all that is left for me to do is let you know how you can get hold of some of these freebies for yourself. Simply place an order before the 31st of March and for every £45 spent you get to chose a product from the sale-a-bration range for free. It really is that simple!


No comments:

Post a Comment